• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ian Botham and Ian Chappell in car park dust-up after Adelaide test

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Haha.

Hope Symonds, Hayden, Bhajji and Sreesanth work as commentators for the same company after 30 years.:p
*rubs hands together*

I know Ian Chappell can be a bit negative and also a douche at times but when it comes down to it, Chappell is a pretty good commentator and I like listening to his views generally.

Botham is just a tool.
Chapelli is a tool, when he comes on TV, i mute it and turn the radio on. I'm pretty sure everything he did on the field was brilliantly correct if you ask him.

Botham to win a fist fight for sure.
Luckily the channel 9 minder stepped in, we could have had another Hookes