• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Katman farewell thread

Ruckus

International Captain
Whatever the case, it means in no way Katich has retired from test cricket for good. If he can somehow make a case for the Sydney test though I bet the selectors would put him in for Hughes, even if Hughes manages to score big in the next test.

TumTum

Banned
You reckon even if Hughes continues to fail that they'd pick Katich for the 5th test if fit ?
Obviously. Hughes needs to make runs this Test and IMO if he does make a century, he should keep his spot. Selectors will probably have other plans though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I saw a few guys pick Katich in their Sydney XIs. Does this means he's due back soon?

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
I believe so, he was playing a practice game with NSW a few days ago, i haven't heard how he pulled up after that though.