• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Jacknife

International Captain
Tremlett really does use all his height, compared to Finn who doesn't. Great over that from Tremlett, has bowled really accurate today.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Loved how the 9 commies talked up Ponting. Nicks his first scoring shot between 5 guys behind the wicket on the offside = lucky. Nicking to first slip and not taken = lucky, even though it would have been a good catch had it been pulled off. And apparently, he doesn't have any luck and is batting beautifully.. :laugh:

I have said this before.. Channel 9 is worse than any commentary team out of India, EVER. And I am including the stupid hindi commentators here...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
We have a poor cricket side. I think #5 in the rankings is fair.
Absolutely. Most of the team has pretty decent records, 3 guys averaging 50 with the bat is way more than most teams, no reason why we should be collapsing almost every match, and thats the truth.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Meant the pull-shot, not his dismissal.
Oh get off it. You've been death riding the kid the second he was selected.

I hated the continued selection of North, I didn't think Siddle should've been selected at the Gabba either. I hated being proven right about North, and loved being proven wrong about Siddle. It's sport fandom 101. If they're in your team, you want them to do well, period.

Save the I'm right nyah nyah garbage until after the match please.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eng are just far too good and, most importantly, disciplined for Oz

With the exception of Hussey and Haddin, I dont have any faith in the ability of any of the batsmen to restrain themselves from playing a loose shot at virtually any time whilst, on the other hand, the Eng bowlers all bowl to a plan and stick to it

The results are almost inevitable I'm afraid