• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Paul Collingwood bowling. Hussey should just quickly get to his ton off Colly's bowling to **** over Got Spin

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
england in ****e now. bat rest of day and declare tomorrow- dont be suckered into giving them a so called "nasty" session tonight. if they get to 30-0 or something, momentum will be turned back. give the bowlers a whole day to put the feet up, and go tomorrow.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow what a silly run. Surprised England didn't hit given the series they had.

Did that acutally hit the stumps?

Doesn't matter now.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
england in ****e now. bat rest of day and declare tomorrow- dont be suckered into giving them a so called "nasty" session tonight. if they get to 30-0 or something, momentum will be turned back. give the bowlers a whole day to put the feet up, and go tomorrow.
im in ****e. maybe i spoke too soon :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
England haven't been superb today by any means. But I think they've fought well. Some poor tactics at times, but on the whole if this is their worst bowling, you'd take that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
England haven't been superb today by any means. But I think they've fought well. Some poor tactics at times, but on the whole if this is their worst bowling, you'd take that.
It's true. Thinking back over the past few years to some of the days where we've had to toil, this isn't too bad, relatively. And the fact that the fielding has stayed good is a good sign.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So plan now is bowl short at Johnson and break his fingers so he can't bowl. 8-)

Skittle the tail quickly now and it could be a good match.

Amazing how often a wicket goes in the first couple of overs after a drinks break.

Last edited:

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
without tremletts penetration theyd be ****ed
finn looked absolutely rubbish, and anderson bowled a few good balls but looked undercooked