• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

chalky

International Debutant
166 wickets from 39 test matches at 30

he bowled very poorly for about 2 tests in a row before being dropped in adelaide.

he aint no marcus north, son.
He was rubbish in England against Pakistan, crap in India and in Brisbane I count that more than 2.

On the last Ashes he had one decent game out of five (even though he had decent figures for the series) which suggests brilliant or ****e and very little inbetween.

chalky

International Debutant
Stating the obvious but we really do need to bat some time the bowlers looked out on their feet yesterday and I would really not want us to be bowling until tomorrow.

Last edited:

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
He was rubbish in England against Pakistan, crap in India and in Brisbane I count that more than 2.

On the last Ashes he had one decent game out of five (even though he had decent figures for the series) which suggests brilliant or ****e and very little inbetween.

he averaged 30 in that ashes series

ok pakistan series + 1 india match and in brisbane

brilliant or ___ isnt true. he was a very consistent performer the 2-3 years before that .

it is possible for bowlers to have lulls. just like batsman. i think a bowler whos played 39 tests and done as well as he has deserves more respect than 'brilliant or ___'
he is a gun who was in very poor form and lost his technique.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It feels like the first session Australia have won in ages. Match back in the balance.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Prior still looking very shaky. Good effort to get to lunch, important half hour there to wrest back a bit of initiative.

119/5, better than 69/5. My guess is still 250.