• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is pretty incredible, nearly every wicket falling to deliveries that are close to unplayable. You cannot accuse any of the batsman of being technically exposed or playing a loose shot. How does Johnson come up with stuff like this every once in two years?

chalky

International Debutant
GAGFC. You've missed the Johnson we've all told you about.

If you come back this time next year, you'll likely see it again :ph34r:
Hopefully this innings is his 'Marcus North once in a blue moon performance' and he reverts to typical ****e for the rest of the series.

Burgey

How cool was that field, with the leg gully, short leg and no one in front of the bat? Oh yeah, childhood memories flooding back.

vicleggie

State Vice-Captain
Hopefully this innings is his 'Marcus North once in a blue moon performance' and he reverts to typical ****e for the rest of the series.
166 wickets from 39 test matches at 30

he bowled very poorly for about 2 tests in a row before being dropped in adelaide.

he aint no marcus north, son.

vcs

Bell looks pretty good already, though with bowling of this quality, the next wicket-taking jaffa could be just around the corner.

pasag

RTDAS
At 0/70, quite impressed with our improved bowling but dejected that we had taken no wickets, I went out to run a couple of errands. I just got back now. After watching so much pain in the past few weeks, I can't believe I missed all the carnage.

Burgey

At 0/70, quite impressed with our improved bowling but dejected that we had taken no wickets, I went out to run a couple of errands. I just got back now. After watching so much pain in the past few weeks, I can't believe I missed all the carnage.
Gelman, you're too young to "run errands". Such an old soul.