• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

James

Cricket Web Owner
Can the English lower order do what the Australian lower order did. Seems unlikely, but never know. I saw the odds on an Australian win were out at $6 an hour or so ago too!

chalky

International Debutant
You would fancy Johnson to cause Prior all sorts interesting to see how many overs he has left in this spell.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Johnson LOVES the WACA. If he could play every test there he'd be the best bowler in history. FMD he's bowling well.

hazsa19

International Regular
Cooks loose shot started all this, he didn't look too threatening against left handers!

Bell looks in good touch though.

thierry henry

International Coach
Holy ****

Hawkeye actually has me confused a bit lately...when it first came in everyone remarked how surprising it was how many balls were going over the stumps. Of late however, quite a few balls that appeared to be going over were supposedly hitting. Watching the side on replay I just can't visualise how that wasn't going over

Funny thing is, if I was umpire I might not have given any of the lbws out :laugh: - needed to see a replay to believe the ball to Trott swung as much as it did, based on that replay thought the one to KP would be swinging too much, and thought the Collingwood one was high and hit him outside off- massive optical illusion given Collingwood appeared to be playing at a ball that was waist high and two feet outside off

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good dose of reality. Johnson is the marathon man, so probably won't expect any respite i.e. the hacks like ****house coming on anytime soon.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:wub:

J0HNNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot describe how happy I am right now. So gutted that I'm stuck at work though :(