• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I reckon the decision not to play Johnson in the Shield game has been vindicated. The coaches have obviously made an adjustment with his bowling technique, and finally we're seeing that swing we saw in that SA tour.

I can say I was wrong, because I was critical of them for not playing him.
Too true, Benchy.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon the decision not to play Johnson in the Shield game has been vindicated. The coaches have obviously made an adjustment with his bowling technique, and finally we're seeing that swing we saw in that SA tour.

I can say I was wrong, because I was critical of them for not playing him.
Yeah, me too. I also said Hussey shouldn't play before the series. So I'm 2 for 2 (with bad calls that is).

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
**** it will be hilarious when we roll England here and win on Boxing Day too.

There will be changes made regardless of the series outcome, the age of the team aside from anything else necessitates it.

By the talk around here you would think it was 3-0 already. This is why people hate England winning - you don't do it very often, and as a result you're not very good at it.

Like India.
Agree completely about England.

Feel you're doing a disservice to humble Indian fans though, we just like to educate people about the current ICC standings. Think of it as a public service. :ph34r:

Spark

Global Moderator
Mitchell Johnson I love you so much

Let's see here - he definitely did hit it or he wouldn't have asked Strauss