• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

pup11

International Coach
Don't know what's wrong with Dougie, right now bowling possibly his worst spell in international cricket....

hazsa19

International Regular
perfect illustration of pontings dismal captaincy today. What were they playing at before lunch.

They all bang on about how important the new/newish ball is and they're bowling wide before lunch!?!?!? Now is probably the time to dry up the runs and get the spinner on, but no Punter thinks it's best to attack the stumps and give away easy runs.

Great for England though

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know what's wrong with Dougie, right now bowling possibly his worst spell in international cricket....
Well he isn't very good so is just bowling his normal level. Easy beating up minnows to look good, bit tougher against a good side on a good deck.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Trott :notworthy

Some average this, Aussies must hate him already. Doing to them what the likes of Waugh S did to us so often over the years, feasting on a ****e attack.

King Pietersen

International Captain
I reckon if you merged the faces of Johan Botha and Steve Smith you'd get Doherty, tbh.
More David Warner than Botha or Smith for mine.

Trott's 3rd Test against Australia, could he possibly make it 3 straight centuries? That'd be one hell of a start to an Ashes career!

Last edited:

Briony

International Debutant
More David Warner than Botha or Smith for mine.

Trott's 3rd Test against Australia, could he possibly make it 3 straight centuries? That'd be one hell of a start to an Ashes career!
Thought he looked like Warner as well. You wonder how the SA selectors could overlook Trott, though oddly enough he did struggle a bit in SA last summer.