• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
The pitch is flat as any other Adelaide wicket. The three to go were one run out, and two very good balls at two batsmen in indifferent form. I think Australia, if they don't self destruct by playing mindless strokes looks all set to be 300/3 at close.
Good call. :laugh:

Nice to see Anderson rewarded for his excellent bowling so far today after so many chances went unrewarded in Brisbane.

King Pietersen

International Captain
JIMMEH. KP. Love it. Thanks to Joe Rogan, Jason 'Mayhem' Miller and Brian Redban for keeping me awake during the Lunch break. Lets hope we pick up another couple in this session!

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looked like getting out like that a few times early. Needs to learn to open the face a bit more when he plays balls so wide instead of trying to nail them through extra cover. Or just leave them.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Looked like getting out like that a few times early. Needs to learn to open the face a bit more when he plays balls so wide instead of trying to nail them through extra cover. Or just leave them.
Even the ball before wasn't convincing, playing the exact same shot.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Lol. Twatto. Likes a drive, but hadn't looked secure all morning doing it. Fair reward for Jimmeh for pitching it up. Ton for North IMHO.

Also, I don't know if anyone's mentioned it yet or not, but as an addendum to the "Momentum: bollox or not?" debate from the first test, a lot of the criminal element were criticising Strauss for declaring and allowing Punter the chance of some quick runs on day 5 to take some momentum/form forward to Adelaide...

Evidence for the "bollox" camp, clearly.

hazsa19

International Regular
one of my favourite things about watching cricket is watching the reaction of the crowd behind from a camera at ground level, whether they be delerious or gutted