• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
As depressing as the cricket may be, we could use some more Burgey in this thread. The poms are getting way too raucous in here, just crying out for a skull cracking some of em.
They've always been a race happy to celebrate draws mate. It's in their nature.

Woodster

International Captain
Early wickets come on, we need early wickets. Who knows how much of the day we might lose to the weather, let's try and get this sewn up before lunch, come on boys!

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What's the story there? I mean, I'm no fan of his but I don't like seeing anyone falling over through injury.

Broad I mean, not the Iraqi propaganda minister.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
What's the story there? I mean, I'm no fan of his but I don't like seeing anyone falling over through injury.

Broad I mean, not the Iraqi propaganda minister.
Torn a stomach muscle. Apparently a doubt for the World Cup as well, his tour is over.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Torn a stomach muscle

I think he sustained the injury laughing at Australia over the past few days

simmy

International Regular
Tremlett, Shahzad, Bres or Panesar then lads for the next test?

Or two from the above and drop Colly?