• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And Clarke gets out towards the end of play for the 87th time in his career to increase the record he already holds

ripper868

International Coach
And clarke fails to close out a day of play yet again...**** me...at least north doesn't have to bat tonight.Carn the rain

Pothas

KP you bloody hero, that is huge.

Clarke played brilliantly, almost feel sorry for him, almost.

If Hussey can go be Mr bloody Cricket somewhere else then we still have a real chance.

andyc

FFS. Came back and saw there was 5 balls to go till end of play with Clarke on strike. Knew it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Is that stumps or is North going to have to come out?

If Pietersen gets North today and they don't play tomorrow I win $2,000. :laugh:

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
lol. It never looked anywhere near out for a second. Anyone with a functioning pair of eyes could see what happened. It was a disgraceful decision by Tony Hill which really illustrates my point, that appeals for phantom edges etc can con dopey umpires.
:laugh:

How unlucky has Swann been today? 5 for 72 would be far more reflective of his bowling than 2 for 72 is.

Haha, and KP gets the breakthrough. Strange game, cricket.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yep, thought it might happen when he took the single last over.

He'll score hundreds that are better than that though. Just... get off strike last over!

Last edited: