• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Ruckus

International Captain
Bloody oath. Imagine if we get bowled out late today, and tomorrow is rained out. Some serious heads to roll for the next test.
Yeah exactly, at least if we can get through today, there is some minor chance we not not have much play tmrw...I'm starting to think though, do I even really want us to draw this? Our performance has been so far inferior to England's, both batting and bowling, that it would be an incredible injustice for this to be a draw because of weather - far more of an injustice than Cardiff imo.

pup11

International Coach
Yes, well that would be true...if a wicket's characteristics never changed over 5 days and every wicket was the same.

It's been turning a bit over the past couple of days, making it more dangerous to get down the wicket to him.
Well that's the thing isn't it, you gotta take that amount of risk to put him off his line.

Jacknife

International Captain
Yep. :cool:

Well bowled from Finn. He's been pretty impressive in this innings so far in my opinion.
He has, he's been the bowler that I thought he could be, just putting, ball after ball in the right place and testing the batsman's patience.

hazsa19

International Regular
Yeah exactly, at least if we can get through today, there is some minor chance we not not have much play tmrw...I'm starting to think though, do I even really want us to draw this? Our performance has been so far inferior to England's, both batting and bowling, that it would be an incredible injustice for this to be a draw because of weather - far more of an injustice than Cardiff imo.
Dunno we played pretty damn awful in Cardiff.

Spark

Global Moderator
What's Hussey doing? No need to play at those.

EDIT: Severe thunderstorm warning w/ large hail warning issed for Adelaide region.

Last edited:

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Absolutely perfect conditions to bowl spin - some are bouncing and turning, others arent, and it's all at good pace

Really showing how badly Doherty bowled as the pitch hasnt deteriorated that much overnight