• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swann bowling really well, this is a big session for us. He looks like he could take a few more today, I'm backing 5 or 6 all up.

Ruckus

International Captain
I reckon Clarke and Watson have to bat the rest of the day out for us to have any chance. Can't see Hussey bailing us out 3 times in a row.

hazsa19

International Regular
great to watch someone like clarke vs a spinner, broad needs to get his act together though.

Hes needs to be playing a supporting role to Swann.Dry it up.

pup11

International Coach
Felt the innings today from Ponting could defy the way forward for him and the rest of the team, not only for the Ashes but also the for the future.
Pretty disappointed with his dismissal pretty much ensures that this test is gone as well.

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
watson's playing himself into as dangerous and annoying as i found freddy the last few series obviously other way round tho

Last edited:

hazsa19

International Regular
Great hour for England, couldn't have asked for much more. What is broad playing at though? Who's telling him he needs to **** around with bouncers cutters slower balls.

Ffs just bowl tight and keep up the pressure.

Ruckus

International Captain
Felt the innings today from Ponting could defy the way forward for him and the rest of the team, not only for the Ashes but also the for the future.
Pretty disappointed with his dismissal pretty much ensures that this test is gone as well.
Not yet, if Watson and Clarke can bat the day out, then the draw should be the favourite, because a lot of time will probably be lost tommorow to rain (maybe even some today).

hazsa19

International Regular
Not yet, if Watson and Clarke can bat the day out, then the draw should be the favourite, because a lot of time will probably be lost tommorow to rain (maybe even some today).
clarke looks like a walking wicket imo

pup11

International Coach
Swann bowling really well, this is a big session for us. He looks like he could take a few more today, I'm backing 5 or 6 all up.
As well as Swann might have bowled in this innings, we are playing him as if he is throwing hand grenades. Hussey has shown the best way to counter him is use your feet and attack him early he is never that dangerous after that.