• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Second Test at the Adelaide Oval

nick-o

State 12th Man
So England are effectively 0 for 2 -- which coincidentally is the position Australia found themselves in about 153 overs ago...

pskov

International 12th Man
Watson is a right Eeyore in the field isn't he? Looks fed up and very reluctant whenever he is brought on to bowl.

91Jmay

International Coach
I'm still amazed how terrible this bowling attack is. Flat pitch or not England bowled them out for a poor score in any test with only one bowler performing up to standard. Shocking.

pskov

International 12th Man
The over-rate is also very poor from Australia. Still 21 overs to bowl in the day and only 50 minutes left in the scheduled time. I realise it's a deliberate tactic by Ponting to try and drain time out of the game, but I hope the umpires/match referee pull him up on it.

hazsa19

International Regular
christ 70% chance of precipitation on monday and tuesday. Would be absolutely gutted to be denied by the weather

Bun

Banned
The over-rate is also very poor from Australia. Still 21 overs to bowl in the day and only 50 minutes left in the scheduled time. I realise it's a deliberate tactic by Ponting to try and drain time out of the game, but I hope the umpires/match referee pull him up on it.
And people were talking about playing 4 quicks :laugh:

Jacknife

International Captain
christ 70% chance of precipitation on monday and tuesday. Would be absolutely gutted to be denied by the weather
Hopefully if there was showers, with this heat it should dry up very quickly,but lets hope it doesn't some how effect this game.

91Jmay

International Coach
:laugh:
DtR 20 runs more expensive than Mitch after 13 overs in both respective innings (2nd at Bris and Doug here)