• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Test Match Sofa *Ashes Edition*

pasag

RTDAS
Really enjoyed their Ashes preview, although disappointed they didn't read out my proclamation of love for Shane Watson from the email address "martyncorrin84@gmail.com" today :@

Spark

Global Moderator
I think they did! Very brief mention, and they were like "yeah, er, OK", but I lol'd nonetheless

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gave them another go for a bit today. What an absolute piece of **** production. Utterly dire, boring stuff.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Really enjoyed their Ashes preview, although disappointed they didn't read out my proclamation of love for Shane Watson from the email address "martyncorrin84@gmail.com" today :@
Yeah they actually did read that out. I laughed; knew it must've been someone from CW but didn't know who.

Xuhaib

International Coach
they were really poor today for a little while I tuned in, hopefully they will pick up their game.

Burgey

Shorter Test Match Sofa:

"We love England. We are in a loungeroom. Occasionally someone goes and and buys a banana. We think that's funny. Then we bag the players while we have a few drinks. Aren't we clever?"

benchmark00

Shorter Test Match Sofa:

"We love England. We are in a loungeroom. Occasionally someone goes and and buys a banana. We think that's funny. Then we bag the players while we have a few drinks. Aren't we clever?"
Nailed it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Shorter Test Match Sofa:

I don't understand how this is criticism. :cool:

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Just listened to 5 mins for the 1st time. For me, painful. Sounds like a group of students that know little about cricket ****ing around. Maybe thats the point but Im not sure Ill waste my time again.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just listened to 5 mins for the 1st time. For me, painful. Sounds like a group of students that know little about cricket ****ing around. Maybe thats the point but Im not sure Ill waste my time again.
Students? Most of them are actually old tbh.

That being said I haven't listened at all during The Ashes, so maybe they've had different people on.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Students? Most of them are actually old tbh.

That being said I haven't listened at all during The Ashes, so maybe they've had different people on.
I didnt call them students or make a comment on their age. It just sounded very student like. A comment on the style and content than the people. They could all be 80 for all I know, doesnt change how it sounded. To be fair I didnt give it a long listen to give an indepth analysis. I just listened enough to know it wasnt for me.

Last edited: