• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Under The Lid" Thread

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
England, so dire that all the Poms came over here and brought the crap weather with them.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia. So dire that Burgey regularly flies to England for a week to escape it.
Your economy needed a bail out tbh.

On an unrelated note, Stuart Clark filling in on the breakfast stint on Skysports Radio is a revelation. His interview with young Nick Maddinson this morning was quality. Started off "Good morning Nick, give me three reasons why I'm the best captain you've ever played under, and why I should remain NSW skipper for the next 150 years".

Good stuff.

Last edited:

stephen

Your economy needed a bail out tbh.

On an unrelated note, Stuart Clark filling in on the breakfast stint on Skysports Radio is a revelation. His interview with young Nick Maddinson this morning was quality. Started off "Good morning Nick, give me three reasons why I'm the best captain you've ever played under, and why I should remain NSW skipper for the next 150 years".

Good stuff.
If that was a facebook status I'd "like" it.

stephen

Here's wishing the Poms a Merry Christmas, because they're not getting a happy boxing day!