• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Under The Lid" Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably influenced by Botham's hilarious 'spot the Aussie' feature at Brisbane on day 5, tbh.
Did he mention they were at the beach*? I was on my way to a frigid cold place and missed it.

*A beach is the zone above the water line on the shore of a body of water, usually made of sand which has been deposited by the tide.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
More people will be in line for a mid strength VB during Lunch on boxing day than those who attend an entire English home test
For day one yeah. But once they've seen your 'cricket team' getting humiliated for a couple of days, the ground will empty out. Because you're a bunch of fairweather ****s who can't handle being second best. The match threads empty out of Aussies once we start handing it to you, all talk and no action.

Burgey

For day one yeah. But once they've seen your 'cricket team' getting humiliated for a couple of days, the ground will empty out. Because you're a bunch of fairweather ****s who can't handle being second best. The match threads empty out of Aussies once we start handing it to you, all talk and no action.
Except between lunch and tea, when you precious lot are too tired to watch it. Have a ****ing Red Bull and man up.

Besides, Oprah is on our side now. You lot are royally ****ed.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
fourth/fifth tbh

*runs*

Burgey

fourth/fifth tbh

*runs*
That's it ****. Stay in your office, I'll be looking for you tomorrow.

Hear that sound? It's the pain train heading your way*

*Terry Tate Reebok ad reference, ftr.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
fourth/fifth tbh

*runs*
Where's Zaheer Khan atm? Oh that's right...not going to SA. Good luck with all that

On your way. Back to the pavilion. Let the big kids play it out who have actually dominated world cricket for an extended period of time

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
You NSW ****s and your trains and bus tickets that aren't one and the same can gagf :ph34r:

Seriously a pain in the arse when people wanna jump on a bus and I'm like "nah I only bought a weekly train ticket"

****'s sake. This **** was happening in like 1995 for the rest of the world.

benchmark00

You NSW ****s and your trains and bus tickets that aren't one and the same can gagf :ph34r:

Seriously a pain in the arse when people wanna jump on a bus and I'm like "nah I only bought a weekly train ticket"

Sorry that we have more modes of transport than just tram and horse & cart, ****.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member

There there *pats head* - Just buy a myweekly for $20.20. Unlimited bus/ferry/train trips for the week.

Best thing about Melbourne is the free transport. Just feign ignorance and stupidity and Melbournanites embrace you as one of their own

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is it too late to remind the English that in the whole hundred and something years of Ashes cricket they have been on the wrong end of every single whitewash? Or that their players are having nightmares about rumours of a 41 year old who has slept with all their wives, daughters and cleaning ladies?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Not everyone has a concession you **** Got Spin.
Sorry that we have more modes of transport than just tram and horse & cart, ****.
Tram + bus + train tickets all at once, without having to pay more for a multi.

When Melbourne has a better public transport system than your city, you know you're ****ed.

And Benchy defending NSW's public transport system is him implicitly defending NSW State Labor Party :ph34r:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There there *pats head* - Just buy a myweekly for $20.20. Unlimited bus/ferry/train trips for the week.

Best thing about Melbourne is the free transport. Just feign ignorance and stupidity and Melbournanites embrace you as one of their own
Damn you southerners get your bloody tickets cheap. It's bloody $2.70 up here to travel two zones! And it's going up to like $3.00 next year. Penny pinching scabs.