• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Under The Lid" Thread

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not our fault if the Aussie camera work is poor.:ph34r:

He's out.Move on.Only a tailender anyway,if they are whinging about losing a tailender they are in trouble.

pasag

RTDAS
Not our fault if the Aussie camera work is poor.:ph34r:

He's out.Move on.Only a tailender anyway,if they are whinging about losing a tailender they are in trouble.
Going to hunt you down if you don't start using the spacebar after full stops and commas.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Haddin playing a few shots; doesn't much seem to rate Doherty to hang about.

Salient lesson about the UDRS here I'd suggest; it's geared up to support the original decision unless there's irrefutable evidence it was wrong.

EDIT: WTF? Clearly meant for the second test thread.

In the spirit of this thread, er, **** off you corked hatted twatts. :ph34r:

Last edited:

chris.hinton

International Captain
A very poor Aussie side

And i love it :laugh:, it is about time the boot is on the other foot due to all the years England have been suffering. We are coasting to a 3-0 ashes victory, by the end of it you will be try to get Hayden, Warne and Glenn McGrath all out of retirement. Just face it Aussies you are have 10 years in the wildnerness as you have no talent coming though and if your best spinner is Docerty then you have REAL problems,

HAHAHAHA

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
I hear this Docerty bloke that the OP mentions can spin the ball further than Warne. Drop Doherty for Docerty i say.

How about we just wait until the Ashes are over before digging the boot in?

flibbertyjibber

How about we just wait until the Ashes are over before digging the boot in?
Agreed.

This isn't a great Aussie side but England haven't won the series yet. When we do i will be happy to put the boot in, no doubt some changes need making though as the attack looks toothless and the batting is failing too often. Not a recipe for success.

nick-o

State 12th Man
So Ryan Harris apparently bought a new cricket bat for the second test. It's on e-bay now, flagged as "never used"

benchmark00

Agreed.

This isn't a great Aussie side but England haven't won the series yet. When we do i will be happy to put the boot in, no doubt some changes need making though as the attack looks toothless and the batting is failing too often. Not a recipe for success.
He used it in the first innings.

Think the joke should be "Billy Doctrove received a double eye transplant for the second test. They're now being sold on ebay, flagged as 'never used.' "