• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

"Under The Lid" Thread

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
New from the Barmies

Don't cry for me, oh Australia
The truth is you're not good enough
Capitulation, with no resistance
England are better, and by some distance.

8-)
(actually sung by their Aussie)
Well done the Barmies. Twenty years on, and a new song. Kudos.

Burgey

I thought you'd be surprised, since you both read and commented on the last Barmies song I posted here.

How's the short-term memory aid therapy going?
Yes, but you're assuming that song was "new". Though for the Barmy Army, 10 years old is "new". Pack of hooligans. Should be banned.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Sorry to repeat an earlier post, but is this **** slating England fans for repeating their songs?

I've got either two or six words, depending on your semantic approach

Aussie aussie aussie! Oi oi oi!

Get ****ed ****

Burgey

Look ****, I've said what I have to say about the filthy Pom supporters in another thread. I won't repeat it here.

As for you Morris, if you'd been around during the game instead of punching out zzzzz's like you were, you'd know the point about the crowd was done to death yesterday.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

I always expected us to retain the ashes. Must admit i am amazed at the lack of fight in the Aussie side, one thing you always associate with Australia is a hard game. The wins have been way too easy.

Roll on the 5th test and hopefully a proper contest.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Having read through the 3rd and 4th Test threads over the past week, there should be about a thousand posts in this thread. A lot of crap and trolling from supporters of both teams, whose good posting the other half of the time is the expectation within match threads; we provided this as an outlet for the more "trolling" posts and seeing as it hasn't been taken up, we will review what has gone on and work out if any action will be required.

Craig

World Traveller
Let' see what Australia has, that the UK dosen't.
Blue skies, good climate.
10% GST (VAT)
Property market thriving (houses are actually selling)
5% plus for savings accounts.
High standard of living.
No heating bills.
No TV licence.
Cheaper fuel.
Better hospitals and medical.
Vibriant growing economy.
Low unemployment.

Need I go on?

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Loving and agreeing with the Dail Mail-induced anger. And to think that was Coren, who's one of the lesser ****s in that paper. You're just a ****ing food critic! **** off!