• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2010/11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
An awed hush, please. After the triumph of the previous series, LMS is back for the forthcoming tussle for the little urn.

For newcomers, the absent-minded and the mentally infirm the concept is devastatingly simple: I (or someone else if I'm absent for any reason) proposes a question related to the forthcoming day's play that can be answered "yes" or "no"; if your prognostication turns out to be correct you remain in the competition, if it doesn't you're out like Hauritz.

Simples, as no-one with an ounce of self-respect says anymore.

I'll ask two questions before each day's play, you need to provide answers to both before play commences, but you will only advance if your answer to the first poser is correct. Alles klar? Sehr gut.

Question 1: Will 100 or more runs be scored before lunch on Day 1?

Question 2: Will 6 or more wickets fall before stumps on Day 1?

Everyone welcome, the more the merrier, tell your mates, etc. :)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No
Yes

That's assuming that Brisbane will start off as a greenie - if not bets are off.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'll ask two questions before each day's play, you need to provide answers to both before play commences, but you will only advance if your answer to the first poser is correct. Alles klar? Sehr gut.
Forgive me for being a bit dim, but what's the point of asking two questions if only the answer to the first one counts? please clarify...

Yes
No

to the questions posed.