• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2010/11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Reminders to fliberty, iamdavid, SoC, social, dav, Neil, stephen, Cruxdude, MW1304, G Rot, Irish_Opener, Goughy and fred. Tips due.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes
Yes

In fact as I will be out of internet reception range for the weekend, can you continue defaulting my answers to Yes and Yes until I am either eliminated or return?

Thanks.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Righties, I asked:

Will Shane Watson be the first Australian wicket to fall?

& with him nicking behind to the skipper, the answer's in the affirmative.

Fallers

flibbertyjibber -
iamdavid -
SoC -
social No
F_o_s No
SKD -
Pickup No
Debris No
Burgey No
Tom 1972 No
Adamc No
Cruxdude -
MW1304 No
G Rot -
Irish_Opener -
Goughy -

Standing

GIMH Yes
morgieb Yes
Noble One Yes
marc Yes
PhF Yes
Vimes Yes
stephen Yes
candy Yes
Somerset Yes
PEWS Yes
fertang Yes
Faisal Yes

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Will any one Australian batsman have exceeded Bell's 76 by close of play on day 2?

Hussey currently 79*, so yes.

Fallers:

GIMH No
marc No
PhF No
Vimes No

Standing:

morgieb Yes
Noble One Yes
stephen Yes
candy Yes
Somerset Yes
PEWS Yes
fertang Yes
Faisal Yes

Day 3 Q's to follow at COP.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Both close calls as it turned out - Katich given out but for the referral to save him and see Watson as the first man dismissed, and then Hussey only just passing Bell's knock yesterday before the rain came...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ok then:

Question 5: Will Hussey complete his ton tomorrow?

Question 6: Will Australia end with a first innings lead of 100 or more?