• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2010/11

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Forgive me for being a bit dim, but what's the point of asking two questions if only the answer to the first one counts? please clarify...

Yes
No

to the questions posed.
Fair question.

Both count, but if you get first one wrong you're out regardless of whether your 2nd answer is correct or not.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm a touch unclear here too. What does the second question count for?
Whether you're still in the game for the third and fourth questions, which will apply to day two. These will likely be: "Will Australia recover from 6/33 to post 100?" and "Will England enforce the follow-on?"

No
Yes

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I'm a touch unclear here too. What does the second question count for?
Whether you're still in the game for the third and fourth questions, which will apply to day two. These will likely be: "Will Australia recover from 6/33 to post 100?" and "Will England enforce the follow-on?"

No
Yes

TumTum

Banned
No
No

Why was this question posted 5 days before the 1st Test, while the OP said "before each day"?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Why was this question posted 5 days before the 1st Test, while the OP said "before each day"?
To allow people time to sign up before the series starts.

Questions for days 2, 3, 4 & 5 (if play goes that far, etc) will reflect what has transpired so far in the test, but as we don't know who's batting on day 1 it makes no odds when I post the questions, so the more time I allow the more uptakers there's likely to be.