• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Last Man Standing: Ashes 2010/11

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes
No

Just to clarify - 'no' is what I should put for the second answer if I don't expect any wickets tomorrow?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Just to clarify - 'no' is what I should put for the second answer if I don't expect any wickets tomorrow?
Lol. Reckon you've had a pint of waht Corrin's been on for years, but that's correct. If no wickets fall Harris and Bolly haven't taken more.

Assuming Q2 is Bollinger + Harris v Siddle + Doherty:
Nah, it's them v Siddle, Doherty, Watson, North and whomsoever turns his arm over.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Lol. Reckon you've had a pint of waht Corrin's been on for years, but that's correct. If no wickets fall Harris and Bolly haven't taken more.

Nah, it's them v Siddle, Doherty, Watson, North and whomsoever turns his arm over.
Meh, forgot about the batsmen. Still reckon DtR and Rhino will take more wickets anyway.

Any potential wickets from Katich, Ponting, Clarke and Hussey shouldn't count since they didn't make up the bowling attack at Brisbane :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm going No & No.

Think Harris might get Cook early doors but suspect Adelaide isn't Bollinger's kind of deck.

Sixteen signed up so far, get involved people! Could a nice mod please correct the title too? :)