• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TV and radio coverage

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Well as someone who doesnt have sky im really happy that ITV4 have bothered to bid for highlights of a winter series. I just wish it happened to all winter tests not just the Ashes ones.

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmm.

Is there any way I could possibly get the TMS feed down here? Any tech whiz's got some tips? Interested to hear this.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Use a proxy server and set your location to somewhere in the UK, then you should be able to get it from the BBC website easily enough. This of course may or may not be illegal, genuinely not sure...but I assume the latter.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
For anyone who hasn't seen it, TMS are putting up podcasts of some of the lunch breaks and so on as well as the close of play reports. There's some good ones in there, including the Hayden/Langer interview, Haroon Lorgat, one on captaincy.