• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Non Aussie/English CWers, who will you be supporting?

The team you will support

• Total voters

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I normally fence-sit a bit these days but I'll be following Australia primarily this time, mainly because of how annoying the media has become in both countries. Everyone seems to be acting as if Australia have the worst team of all time and are in a terrible crisis. It's not even remotely true.
Good man. Was getting kinda worried about your traitoringness.... :p

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Yeah I am, but I'm English too. English parent, English grandparents, British passport, moving to England next year etc. I follow both teams in cricket, which makes me a bit of an Ashes outcast. I usually follow Australia in the Ashes, but if they're being particularly over-rated or England are being particularly under-rated in my mind I can swing. Or if Symonds is playing.

Which makes me the devil apparently, in the eyes of both sides. :laugh:

The only team is really follow with any true consistency is NSW.
I might be waay off the mark, but don't you have links to Zimbabwe, or am I just imagining things?

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Neutral, leaning towards England since I live here. Mostly I'll just support individual players I like though.

My loyalty will probably drift towards the underdog as the series progresses.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Supporting England. Couldn't bring myself to support Aussie even if they were representing planet Earth in an intergalactic battle for the survival of the human species.