• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "Channel 9 Commentary Is Hurting Brain" Thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Roebuck is outstanding... when he talks about the cricket. Which is why I rate him extremely highly as a radio commentator, but not at all as a columnist.

Nah he's spot on. The aggressive counterattack from Haddin is a perfect example of making your own luck, as was England dropping those catches. For whatever reason, luck falls with the side who is taking the initiative quite often and that's what Haddin did.
See, when you attack and get the slips out and then nick one through to third man, you MAKE that sorta luck. Inside edge past stumps, you have been a lucky ****. End of.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
AND THAT IS WHY LAWRY IS ****!

Strauss top edges it and the first thing he says is "OUT"

I was out of the room thinking there's been a wicket, I ran back in and then he says "Should be out, could be out"

And then the ball lands a good 5 metres away from the fielder.

Go **** yourself Lawry.
Haha, omg, same. I've heard it so often I think I'm going delusional hearing it from another room when he's not even commentating.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heals, Lawry and Greig regarding the Harris decision should live long in the memory. It was that bad.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Seriously the worst bunch of **** clowns going around as cricket commentators around the world right now.. As I said earlier, at least the Neo Cricket bunch are juz idiots without the bias.. These guys, jeez..

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't know what's wrong with what he said. Fact is we're in a re-building era, and now's the time to show loyalty to players. That deserve it, mind.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Two absolute smokers going at it. Everyone should've stood back and let them beat the **** out of each other.

howardj

International Coach
Ian Healy: "I think it's time for sticking with people, and left field selections".
Stick with North? Doherty? Bollinger?

And then Greigy said: "The first thing they should do is get on the phone to Brett Lee and get him back".

Do these guys know anything? :wacko:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Channel 9 safely the worst commentary team out of all available. Foxsports and ABC so far ahead its frustrating.