• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite player (II)

Who is your favourite player?

• Total voters

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
This post from Clapo had me thinking. Of the favourite player from each side in the voting, who is overall the favourite player of those available to play, according to cricketweb?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Extremely hard choice for me, but I've gone Watto.

I suspect Swann will win this poll though. I think the players in question probably have an equal number of genuine fans on CW, but a lot more people here hate Watto than they do Swann, so Swann will pick up votes through that too.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Never understood the Watson hate. Seems on the dim side of thick, but in a good-natured sort of way.

Voted Swann because he's an English hero

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's one of many. He just tries to pick a fight with everyone on the field. Real tough nut, until those tears stream down his face.

He's no different to Sreesanth in that regard, except Twatto can actually play cricket.

Last edited: