• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tendulkar vs The Ashes

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
StatsGuru shows Ricky Ponting has a better record in Ashes tests.

Wait no it doesn't.

Indipper

State Regular
Well, Tendulkar is the Greatest Batsman Of All Time whereas The Ashes is just some mangy lil urn that the crims prolly nicked and filled with soot so not much to discuss really.

Burgey

DWTA. You mean under-rates, surely? There is nothing wrong with Sachin's over-rates. He always bowls quickly, and of course wonderfully too.

And you didn't say that when he was compared with Mangoes. And Mangoes have brought more joy and sustenance to people than even the incomparable Tendulkar.

So for me it's Mangoes > Tendulkar >>>>>>>> The Ashes.

Last edited:

Cricket_God

U19 Cricketer
DWTA. You mean under-rates, surely? There is nothing wrong with Sachin's over-rates. He always bowls quickly, and of course wonderfully too.

And you didn't say that when he was compared with Mangoes. And Mangoes have brought more joy and sustenance to people than even the incomparable Tendulkar.

So for me it's Mangoes > Tendulkar >>>>>>>> The Ashes.
Tendulkar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mangoes>>>>>>>> The Ashes
:@

Burgey

Tendulkar >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mangoes>>>>>>>> The Ashes
:@
Nah mate, you can't grab Tendulkar and suck the juice out of him on a hot summer arvo.

Well, I can't anyway. I shouldn't presume to speak for everyone, there may be some who would like to :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The Ashes doesn't have the #1 test batsman, nor the #1 team.

Sachin is the #1 test batsman playing for the #1 team.

Sachin easy. :D