• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cryptic Ashes

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yes and no, Bun, respectively.

So the remaining ones are 2, 5 and 8. I actually thought 8 was the easiest.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Please accept your glorious internet points. :D
What do you mean. The 8th ones I derived from the House/Haus thing (although it might have been preferable if you'd put 3, 10), the 5th one was because,well, he was the only bugger I could think of with the right letters. I'm not exactly sure why it's right, I just put it in to save making another post.

Satisfied ? :dry:

:D:p

Howe_zat

Audio File
I meant, yeah, you were right. Should have put (3,10), agreed. Should also have been less weird in saying so, granted.

On 5: A cold wind is usually a North wind. "supremancy" contains all the letters of Marcus, so Marcus is in the word.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
I meant, yeah, you were right. Should have put (3,10), agreed. Should also have been less weird in saying so, granted.

On 5: A cold wind is usually a North wind. "supremancy" contains all the letters of Marcus, so Marcus is in the word.
Ahh, that does kind of make some sense. :)

Howe_zat

Audio File
So only 2) remains. I'll probably have to give it away, it's more of a pop culture joke than anything else.