• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes 2010-2011 - Fantasy Cricket

James

Cricket Web Owner
The Fantasy Cricket competition for The Ashes 2010-2011 has been created and is ready for the entry of your team. We bring it to you in association with Codemasters and New Holland Publishers who are kindly providing some prizes for this competition.

The Ashes starts on 25th November and finishes on 7th January.

For those of you that are new to the Fantasy Cricket concept, we would suggest you have a read through our Game Guide which explains everything to you. Remember once you create a team, you can even create your own mini competition exclusive to friends and family!

For those of you that are new or need a refresh on the Fantasy Cricket concept, we would suggest you have a read through our which explains everything to you.

Once you are ready to go, head on in and Register and don't forget it costs you absolutely nothing! If you have registered in the past for Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket or Cricket Web CW Games, you can login to your account through the Fantasy Cricket frontpage.

1st Prize - A copy of International Cricket 2010 and of the book Bob Woolmer's Art and Science of Cricket.

2nd Prize - A copy of International Cricket 2010.

3rd Prize - A copy of International Cricket 2010.

4th Prize - A Cricket Web Basic T-Shirt.

5th Prize - A Cricket Web Basic T-Shirt.

In the event of a tie for any of the above positions, winners will be determined by when their team was created with someone getting their team in first being the winner.

Specific Details about the Competition

* Free no cost modifications until 25th November.

* 20 modifications allowed once the competition starts

* A captaincy change will cost 4 modifications. As explained on the Game Guide page, your captain earns you double points, but you also lose double points.

* Details on how you score points can be found on the Points Summary page.

If you have any questions please feel free to lodge a support ticket.

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
If anyone is interested in going up against other forum members, I've created a public competition.

To join, add your Ashes team and then enter the following key "1288997341" into the User Comp. - Join page.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just a reminder everyone - not long to get your team in before the 1st Test now.

Some great prizes to be in to win as well :)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Well I had Siddle, so I should've done okay today. Unfortunately two of my players also got golden ducks, though, which will hurt.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Haha, I don't know about perfect, but I'll take it. If Prior and Broad could've just got off the mark I'd be a lot happier. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
What a start for me. Strauss, Broad, Prior get ducks - the last two golden
I actually thought I had Strauss, but I picked Katich instead. Possibly by accident. Worked out well for me. I'm topping the charts after day one despite two of my players getting golden ducks, haha.