• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ashes 2010-2011 - Fantasy Cricket

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cook at D was always very underrated, first man on my teamsheet.

Trying to pick a bowling lineup is almost impossible since you have no idea what Australia are going to do. I'm sticking with keeping my team mainly English.
.... and South African

:ph34r:

James

Cricket Web Owner
Swapped out Collingwood for Smith, Bollinger for Anderson and Doherty for Hilfenhaus myself

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I've punted Siddle for Johnson. Cricinfo seems to be of the opinion Beer will play and the comically dentured Vic quick will be the unlucky man.

Sorely tempted to ditch Prior & Clarke too, but both prob due a score.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Replaced Hilfenhaus with Siddle, and replaced Smith with Bresnan myself.

Good luck all!

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I'm doing pretty well, by using the uncomplicated tactic of picking 9/11 England players. However, one of my two Australians (Harris) is injured and I feel like I should at least put an Aussie in instead of him. Hmmm... who to choose?

Howe_zat

Audio File
I'm doing pretty well, by using the uncomplicated tactic of picking 9/11 England players. However, one of my two Australians (Harris) is injured and I feel like I should at least put an Aussie in instead of him. Hmmm... who to choose?
My quandry exactly. Have replaced Harris with Mitchell, under the assumption that he can at least get some points with the bat if he doesn't bowl well, and after hesitating to drop Punter my hand has been forced, so Bell comes in.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
My quandry exactly. Have replaced Harris with Mitchell, under the assumption that he can at least get some points with the bat if he doesn't bowl well, and after hesitating to drop Punter my hand has been forced, so Bell comes in.
Managed to get Siddle and Jimmy in for Harris and Finn by downgrading KP to Hussey. Hope it's not a mistake.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I think I've done pretty well considering I've been carrying Ponting and Clarke all series and refused to pick the best opener available. Then again you could probably say the same about Australia's Ashes campaign.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm 43rd in the over all thingamygig, which is good for me, had a poor last match though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I joined CW through fantasy cricket, finished about 12th in a Pak V Eng competition

Have never reached such heights again though tbf I always forget to change my team

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Finn and Tremlett - the twin towers

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just checked my team, ooops, probably should have got rid of Broad :huh:

Colly out, Bresnan in
Clarke out, Pietersen in
Broad out, Tremlett in
Finn out, Siddle my lone crim

Only need to charge up about 900 places to win, it's on