• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite player

Favourtie player

• Total voters

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A Strauss
S Katich
J Trott
P Collingwood
I Bell
U Khawaja
M Prior
G Swann
C Tremlett
B Hilfenhaus
J Anderson

If I was having a squad of 15 :
K Pietersen, M Clarke, S Davies, S Finn

Others I don't mind : E Morgan, T Paine, A Cook, M North (In order)

Spark

Global Moderator
Would be

Strauss
Watson
Ponting
Clarke
KP (assuming he's in form)
Morgan
Paine
Smith
Johnson
Broad
Swann

Johnners

Seems quite evident from the poll results who has the more likeable team. Australian team full of good blokes, whilst the English has a few good 'uns mixed in with a majority of absolute ****s

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Monty.

And in reply to the above, can't help it if Swann is such a legend that all our votes are taken up on him, whilst your bunch of ****s are all so ****ish that you can't even decide who you like most :P

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Seems quite evident from the poll results who has the more likeable team. Australian team full of good blokes, whilst the English has a few good 'uns mixed in with a majority of absolute ****s
I dunno, Watto quite a bit ahead for the Aussies. Time for a new poll, I think.

Johnners

More referencing to the number of players from each team that have received at least 1 vote.

Can't believe no-one from England/Neutral has voted for Strauss.

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
Would be

Strauss
Watson
Ponting
Clarke
KP (assuming he's in form)
Morgan
Paine
Smith
Johnson
Broad
Swann
I have to pretty much agree except for Morgan, who hasn't done much against anyone. Averaging 37 in FC and 32 in tests hardly sets the world on fire, especially when those Tests are against Banglas and Pakistan.
Open with Phil Hughes and bat Watson at #3, move Ponting to #6. Strauss would captain.

PS: As much as Strauss is one of the banes of an Aussie's existence - I find him pretty likeable and publicly - a straight shooter. Probably respect him more than like him. wessside.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You have a team full of metrosexual ****s who behave like they are Premier League footballers. Dead set the worst collection of people since the last Labour party conference. The fact that your team has more votes is just further evidence that this forum is full of ****s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Speaking of ****s, dunno about favourite player but this is defo my favourite photo this year (until Chimp drops one at slip at Brisbane)

so excited. this time in three weeks i'll be off my face on caffeine. eeek.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You have a team full of metrosexual ****s who behave like they are Premier League footballers. Dead set the worst collection of people since the last Labour party conference. The fact that your team has more votes is just further evidence that this forum is full of ****s.
Listen to this ****er.

Not only a Pom but a Tory. Wouldn't feed the prick.

simmy

International Regular
Fav: Swann (obviously, the man is a comedy genius and all round legend)

Least fav: Broad, the petulant ****

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
You're right, Broad is a bell-end. A mixture between a belligerent character and a legend