• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite player

Favourtie player

• Total voters

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm bored so I'm going to make an eleven out of players I like from the England squad and Australia's likely eleven.

1. Shane Watson
2. Andrew Strauss
3. Johnathan Trott
4. Michael Hussey
5. Ian Bell
6. Matt Prior
7. Brad Haddin
8. Graeme Swann
9. Chris Tremlett
10. James Anderson
11. Doug Bollinger

Katich unlucky. Bresnan too I guess.

I actually really like seeing that Katich and Collingwood have gone well.. but the fact that I don't like watching them do that turns me off picking them.

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
...am I the only one who has based his decision only off how much I like watching them?

Flem274*

123/5
The other guy who went for North is a gun.

If we're going to make fave elevens because we're bored

1. Katich
2. Strauss
3. Trott
4. Collingwood
5. Hussey
6. North
7. Prior
8. Swann
9. Hauritz
10.Bollinger
11.Anderson

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Very surprised Poontang isn't running away with the Aussie vote.Thought he was a legend for them,obviously not as liked as many past greats from recent years.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Hard to look past the genius leprechaun, although he's not going to be in England's starting XI.

Of the others, Prior on parochial grounds, Swann for awesomeness, Finn for youthful promise, Strauss for being the man.

Of the scumsucking criminal filth, far fewer hate figures than in days gone by, but if I had to pick someone I actively liked, well... meh... I suppose Hilfenhaus seems a decent sort.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm bored so I'm going to make an eleven out of players I like from the England squad and Australia's likely eleven.

1. Shane Watson
2. Andrew Strauss
3. Johnathan Trott
4. Michael Hussey
5. Ian Bell
6. Matt Prior
7. Brad Haddin
8. Graeme Swann
9. Chris Tremlett
10. James Anderson
11. Doug Bollinger

Katich unlucky. Bresnan too I guess.

I actually really like seeing that Katich and Collingwood have gone well.. but the fact that I don't like watching them do that turns me off picking them.
Hand in passport etc. etc.

Voted for Ponting, juuuuuuuuuuuuuust over J0hnners.

lachlan43

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Voted for Katich. Could've voted for North or Hauritz, though. No English players I like are around anymore.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I clicked on Ponting's name, pressed submit and straight away realized I had made a mistake...P Siddle is my favourite player from the names listed, if a mod could change my vote that would be ace.

Now that England are beating Australia in England on a few occasions, it's harder for me to like many of the English players, If I had to pick though it would be between Anderson and Prior.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I clicked on Ponting's name, pressed submit and straight away realized I had made a mistake...P Siddle is my favourite player from the names listed, if a mod could change my vote that would be ace.
Done. Now we can all blame you for the poll not adding up properly.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only 2 for North?

I think he's going to be one of the leading scorers in this series. Will probably pick up a couple of wickets as well