• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite player

Favourtie player

• Total voters

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shane Watson is an overrated hack. His batting is robotic, he bowls like a geriatric, fields like someone's Grandad. He acts like a twit on the field, and off it he spends most of his time looking in the mirror.

Shocking player. Poor man's Luke Wright.
Yeah but he is a great opener according to the convict fans.8-)

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
He's a bit of a w*nker but in terms of excitement, it's KP for me.

Love-hate relationship.

I respect Collingwood's G&D but as a Richmond AFL supporter, simply cannot send any love Collingwood's way out of general principle..

Last edited:

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Had to choose betweenn Watson and Ponting, in the end I went for Ponting.

George close to getting my vote as well.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Usman Khawaja.

Ripping guy, spent time studying and did his aviation degree and got his pilot's license while training part time with the NSW squad, separates him from some of those guys who have nothing else but "professional cricketer" to their bow.

Very good square of the wicket, on both sides (unlike a left handed teammate of his from NSW). Also happens to look like Wayne Brady from Whose Line is it Anyway?

Spark

Global Moderator
I'd pick Swann if I had to pick an English player. Some of the balls he bowled this summer vs. Pakistan were orgasmic.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Not many likeable players in either of the sides. If Katich wasn’t so horrible to watch, he would probably be my favourite Aussie for giving Michael Clarke a slap and being of Slavic descent. When I first joined the forum Shane Watson was one my favourite cricketers but since becoming accepted and liked on here, I’ve lost interest in him. For “England”, the Mick and Colly.

Ruckus

International Captain
Ponting. Not that I like him the most overall, but I really feel out of any of the players listed this will be HIS Ashes.