• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hope not,we're staying up for some proper service here not like C9 who naff off down the pub when they fancy a cold one.

chalky

International Debutant
That's what I remember being reported must still be some bad blood from he left Sky for C4

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
12-10 shift on Harry Potter Orange Wednesday, followed by the first day, is going to be a great. We have already vowed to have McDonalds breakfast at the end of it.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Hope my mum doesn't notice me sneaking downstairs to watch the ashes everyday. She seems to think A2's are actually important :laugh: silly woman.

Cannae wait. Have my extra large tub of Nescafe at the ready.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Had a crap sleep last night

Made up as it will help my plans to go to bed after work and get up around 11

I was just gonna start a conversation with Prince EWS if I couldn't sleep tbh

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Part one of my plan has already gone through. Slept from 7pm till 9:30am last night and shall be up from now till about 4pm where I plan to sleep till 11:30 stay up for the whole days play followed by a quick nap. Then have to be ready for work at 8:30am work till 6pm then sleep till 12. Then the same for the day after.

Saturday off but back at work on Sunday. Gonna be dead on my feet by the end of it.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Got absolutely no chance of major sleeping early evening in this house. Gonna keep it simple and stay up as long as I can with a ****load of coffee, see if I can sneak some mid-afternoon napping.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
My plan will change based on whether it's raining at the start of play - if so it's an early alarm, if not I'll watch an hour or so then set an early alarm.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gonna get a couple of hours sleep this evening before play starts and if i doze off in the night so be it.Having a poorly child to look after is more important than watching the cricket this week.

At least i have plenty of coffee.