• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

Howe_zat

Audio File
****ing glory hunter. I saw every ball of day 3 - the hard yards, those, mate - and now you're just cashing in on my hard work.
Of course.

Tbf I only missed parts of the first three days due to protests, so perhaps it's all down to Nick Clegg. :huh:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Had a mighty 1 hour last night due to unforseen circumstances. Been to bed early though but as head is fried am awake too early.

Good job the cricket is on to keep me occupied, i'd be going up the wall otherwise, well either that or up the leagues with some obscure team on Premier Manager 2011.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
I've just finished work for Xmas, and I'm absolutely knackered. I want to watch tomorrow but I don't know if I can manage to get up so early on the first day of my holiday.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Feel like ****. Was less worth it today tbh.

Gonna get my head down soon, hope the kids don't disrupt me and get up during the morning session.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Today was a struggle, got home at 3am before finally convincing myself to try and go to sleep at about 8, an hour later the phone rings and work want me to come in early. the chance to leave at 4 instead of 7 was too good to turn down. Feel a little odd today.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Meant to sleep and then wake up and listen to the afternoon and evening sessions yesterday, stupidly I forgot to set the alarm before I went to sleep and slept through till 9am, meaning that I not only missed the cricket but also one of my last lectures of the year, regret missing the latter more than the former to be honest. Might stay up and listen to a bit tonight, will see how I feel in a few hours.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Been worth it today, whatever happens from here.

Might grab an hour or two in the afternoon as well.

grecian

Am sniffing back sudafed, to counter the turkey and Sherry slump, will be up all night or 'til about 12, not sure:blink:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So ****ing tired. Been up since 4.30, had quite a bit of ale, oh dear.

I'll make it to lunch, after that is in doubt tbh

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've slept about three of the last 60 hours and the first session of a Test is upon us. There's another Test starting around the time today's play of this one finishes as well. When will I be able to sleep? :(

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well i dozed a bit but that isn't surprising after a day drinking and stuffing my face. An hour or so on the settee today and a couple before play and i'll be raring to go tonight.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Tired bit drunk and up for it tonight

Lunch is the ****er on nights like these, I still have plenty of beers lefrt though so...

Pothas

Failed horribly today, managed an hour after work but fell asleep shortly after Bell as out.