• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I gotta get some sleep, some time this week, man

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
I've only managed a disappointing return of 1 1/2 sessions so far. Now its the weekend, though, a boost is on the cards. **** saturday school.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I managed to survive the concert, about how humans pollute the oceans and cause baby whales to die, awake. Don't think my suggestion that it would have been easier to get the Japanese kids to sing about harpooning them all to save time went down too well though.

Slept from 1pm to 7pm today. Body clock is confused as hell and I'm about to make myself either breakfast or lunch. I think I'm quite close to NZ time - should be alright for the weekend, but not sure how I'm going to adjust for the next week of work. Particularly if it goes to day five.

Thought: if I stay on this time zone for the next three weeks, will I avoid jet lag for Melbourne?

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not being that tired at 8am is a tad worrying, work at 5 again tomorow so not too much of a problem yet. Luckily have Sunday and Monday so should be able to shift it back to normalish times for early shifts later in the week.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Flagged pathetically last night,thought i'd get some zzzs after Hussey got ton and set alarm for later but just turned over and went back to sleep again and woke when Hussey and Haddin were being interviewed at close of play.

I now know beer and staying up doesn't mix so i will revert to days 1 and 2 plan of coffee and nibbles to keep me going.Should be able to do all night tonight and at least i'm fresh to see "The Tank" later.

chalky

International Debutant
Missed yesterdays play as my sky was off due to a blizard, which was a blessing in disguise really, as managed to get some sleep and missed England getting flogged.

Big test for me will be Monday as back to work been off this week so haven't felt it as much as the rest of the posters.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can do the last day safely enough as i can sleep during day when kids are at school.Being the parent that doesn't work and looks after the kids has massive plusses when the cricket is on as i can watch virtually all of it.:laugh:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Made it till afternoon drinks last night. Unsure whethere to watch the first session today or go to bed and get up for the last session...leaning towards the latter, at least I can wake up and check the score and go back to sleep if its dead

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Will be bailing on tonight's play because my ability to teach off negligible sleep is not a great strength. Once or twice I can pull it off, but to try a whole week off a broken Sunday night is to ask for disaster. There's no way Adelaide 06 will recur. Warney is gone.