• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Tour Matches

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England unchanged,that says we are playing this 11 in Brisbane then providing there are no injuries.Not that any of us thought it would be any different over the last 3 or 4 months.

Burgey

Ah ok, so they're streaming the filth as well as our domestic stuff. Didn't realise.

Burgey

Hope they do. Be good to watch. Mind you, if it's as bad as the feed in the Tassie game you won't see much anyway.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
England 2/30, Strauss caught legside and Trott caught and bowled off a miscued pull-shot.

Trott also dropped the over before at slip.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I just joined the Cricket Australia family, feel disgusting.

Not only that but our game is not even on, instead I just get Shane Watson.

Might be time to watch the Apprentice instead.

Burgey

England need to get on with it here. This is boring as bat **** - 2/60 odd through 28 overs at Adelaide.

I mean, we all know they like to get paralysed with fear when they play there, but this is ridiculous.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
England need to get on with it here. This is boring as bat **** - 2/60 odd through 28 overs at Adelaide.

I mean, we all know they like to get paralysed with fear when they play there, but this is ridiculous.
Tim Lang on FC debut has 0/3 off 6 overs. Unless he's improved immeasurably since he was in NSW; that's pretty dire stuff from England. :p