• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bell not covering off stump atm

Slips get ready
Hope the simpering, apologetic-looking little turd goes soon. Only became half a test cricketer when a lot of quality players disappeared from the game.

Not sure I like him much to be honest.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Very impressed with this spell from Siddle. Hilf and Johnson better improve out of sight though, they have been so poor.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha, when was Bell ever a "dasher with the bat looking to thump the ball"?

Ruckus

International Captain
Siddle is a good bowler, but he sure doesn't bowl intelligently. He knows what line and length works now, so just stick with it damnit!

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
From what I've seen, Bell looks a class apart from the rest of the batsmen in this lineup, including Pietersen.

Son Of Coco

Siddle is a good bowler, but he sure doesn't bowl intelligently. He knows what line and length works now, so just stick with it damnit!
Yeah exactly. Reckon 3-4 balls on a good length to Bell around off and something will happen. In a row of course.

Edit: Haha, keep on going Bell...want to see more of that down the wicket stuff.

Edit: Please get a decent line going Johnson.

Last edited:

stephen

So I was watching some cricket on my lunch break and was seeing Johnson and Hilf bowl and thought to myself "they're bowling too short, they should pitch it a metre or two fuller". Lo and behold, Siddle comes on and pitches it in the right area and takes two wickets.

I was not a fan of dropping Bollinger, but Siddle has earned his wage thus far.