• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha everyone was criticising picking Siddle, and now he's got 2! And bowling much better than Hilf or Johnson.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
PrinceEWS
@testmatchsofa Collingwood to get caught at gully for less than 25.
6 minutes ago via web

Third slip - close enough. :p

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha everyone was criticising picking Siddle, and now he's got 2! And bowling much better than Hilf or Johnson.
Yeah indeed. Still think Dougeh should play but at this rate it won't be Siddle's spot he's taking. Bowling beautifully here.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Runs in hard all day, etc.

Now it's a compliment. :wub: Of course, it was still a poor selection, etc.

Sylvester

State Captain
Well done Siddle took awhile to find the right length but now hes hitting it. Johnson better be worried as hes the one that should be making way for Bollinger atm.

outbreak

First Class Debutant
I've always rated Siddle but to be fair he is below Bollinger, Hilfy and Johnson in my book. I rate Harris about the same as him then you have the others below those for me.