• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pizzorno!!
Should stick around post Ashes this time (if you're still as gun as you were last year) :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England won the toss and will bat. So we will be by tea as well. Would have been by mid-second session had Dougeh been playing.

Dougeh!!

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ch 9 not showing this in HD?????? Normal 9 digital channel looks SD, GEM channel shows nothing? WHAT GIVES??? I WANT HD ASHES!

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Glad to be back folks. I'm not a complete pessimist anymore given the fact that we are now the superior cricket nation and all that. My prediction? 5 nil England, Bell top run scorer. Easy, see you in 2013.

Themer

U19 Cricketer
Arses didn't want to be batting. You can give it all away batting in the first hour while you can reel things back in if we were bowling.