• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Saying on the radio here it's definitely Sid, and Dougeh was told as much yesterday.

Dougeh!

Dougeh :(

howardj

International Coach
Just got back from my morning run. It's very humid outside, and just started raining as I got home.

'A few showers' is the forecast WED-FRI
' A shower or two' SAT-MON

She could be a Gabba Greentop after all lol

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Probably pissy about anyone booing if the reaction to the English crowds last year is anything to go by

Bunch of ****s. Worst country.

Burgey

Probably pissy about anyone booing if the reaction to the English crowds last year is anything to go by

Bunch of ****s. Worst country.
How's the snow and ice, you pasty white ****?

Dark at three in the arvo I suppose. Won't have had a bath since your pathetic excuse for a summer, either. Think David Lloyd is funny too I suppose.

And all this while living on a sad little island the size of a tea towel.*

GAGFC.

*Do have some decent art galleries though, tbf.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain

Dark at three in the arvo I suppose. Won't have had a bath since your pathetic excuse for a summer, either. Think David Lloyd is funny too I suppose.

GAGFC.

:laugh:

Here we go....this is the best part of the Ashes as a neutral watcher.

GAGFC....what's this abbreviation for?

Last edited:

Furball

Evil Scotsman

GAGFC.

What sort of backwards, upside down muppet celebrates Christmas in the middle of summer ffs?

At least our island is inhabitable, how many people live inland in that wasteland you call a country?

Top_Cat

What sort of backwards, upside down muppet celebrates Christmas in the middle of summer ffs?

At least our island is inhabitable, how many people live inland in that wasteland you call a country?
We have more bikini days.

Check and mate. Ohh!

Burgey

The type who follows the dates on the calendar, ****!!

Why would you want to live inland when there's a million miles of amazing coast line? Fmd I've been to Brighton and seen the "beach". It's a ****ing joke. Christ, people told me I was going in Spring and it would be lovely in May. I got off the plane it was three degrees!! Honestly, the pitiful excuse you have for a climate is beyond awful. Not to mention the quality, or lack thereof, of your fresh produce. You all rabbit on about your beers.. Here's a tip.. 70 per cent of them taste like dirty dishwater. And there are also allegations you're a nation of non-tubbers.

Anyway ****, aren't you Scottish?

Furball

Evil Scotsman
The type who follows the dates on the calendar, ****!!

Why would you want to live inland when there's a million miles of amazing coast line? Fmd I've been to Brighton and seen the "beach". It's a ****ing joke. Christ, people told me I was going in Spring and it would be lovely in May. I got off the plane it was three degrees!! Honestly, the pitiful excuse you have for a climate is beyond awful. Not to mention the quality, or lack thereof, of your fresh produce. You all rabbit on about your beers.. Here's a tip.. 70 per cent of them taste like dirty dishwater. And there are also allegations you're a nation of non-tubbers.

Anyway ****, aren't you Scottish?
Yeah, but you slandered the island I live on. Feel kinda dirty for doing so, but I'm standing shoulder to shoulder with my southern cousins on this one.

3 degrees in spring? That's beach weather where I'm from you soft ****. Man up.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah, you soft ****s complain it's cold if your skin isn't glowing like you've had your body ironed. Here in the civilised world we actually have summer and winter, would you believe it, actual seasons?! And yeah, it was dark here at 3.30 today, but in June it's light til eleven....things change here across the year you see.

The only thing that's constant all year around in England is that if I go to a bar, check in to a hotel or order food in a restaurant, I'm served by an Aussie. Enough said.