• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not sure what the crying is about from Tony though. If you waste your references then tough titties.

hazsa19

International Regular
Blame Strauss for using up the referals.

I'm not that impressed with Finn, I think Tremlett looked superb in the A match and the fact that he's a better batsman also will make it easier for him to replace Finn.

Edit - Finn has potential but I just think at this stage of their careers playing in Oz Tremlett is the better option.
Not sure it's Strauss' job to give batsmen out to balls hitting middle and leg halfway up

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
This is distinctly not worth destroying my sleeping patterns for... as well as these two have played.

I really do wish Hussey had been binned like everybody wanted him to be, mind.

I've got that bored/disillusioned that I've spent the last three hours teaching myself how to use the Sony Vegas video editing suite. Any comments on YouTube - Jack Russell welcome...

Ruckus

International Captain
Don't know why people take Greig's comments so seriously...it's all in good fun, get a ****ing sense of humour.