• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

pasag

RTDAS
I assume you're joking. Girls don't watch cricket and they certainly don't talk about it online. Unless they're ugly I guess.

edit: Or if they're Stuart Broad.
This is why only Australians and Engli****s should be posting in this thread.

Spark

Global Moderator
Great effort there, would have been a screamer.

More luck for Haddin though, England desperately needed that.

Spark

Global Moderator
No miscue there.

Is he going for a hundred before lunch? 31 runs and just over 30 minutes...

EDIT: Geez there's something exciting every ball.

irottev

U19 Cricketer
They're going for it now. Good stuff. No point pushing around. Time to up the anti and keep the game moving.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
What a strange session this has been.

Timely reminder as well that numbers and scorecards are no substitute for watching the game.

Cracking counter-attack from the filth, it must be said.

Woodster

International Captain
We've got to get the breakthrough soon, how many near-misses can we have ?? Hopefully get a few together. Haddin to give us another chance soon surely.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Courtesy of ripper who's at the ground...

"the problem with England's bowling is they're all English. They need a South African in the attack".

He asked me to pass that on.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Before Collingwood's first ball:

"if collingwood breaks this stand I will break something"

The remote almost got it. Luckily I turned my eye back to the TV and put the remote down.