• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
well he would have been out anyways if there was any presure on him.. or I should say any presure of some sort that Inzi has played most of his career under..
Yes, but most of that pressure was on his ribs and the waistband of his trousers.

TumTum

Banned
Clearly the commentators have not seen too much cricket in the subcontinent. Ponting opened the face and guided that ball to 3rd man all along the ground.

91Jmay

International Coach
Clearly the commentators have not seen too much cricket in the subcontinent. Ponting opened the face and guided that ball to 3rd man all along the ground.
He guided it abit, but it was off the splice and in the air for quite along time.

AaronK

State Regular
Yes, but most of that pressure was on his ribs and the waistband of his trousers.
yep and despite that pressure and his team being 2 to 3 down for under 20.. he rescued his team and give them victory.. How many times Ponting has done that?

go look at his record and find me a match where he has single handedly won a match for Aus when his team was on such crisis..

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yep and despite that pressure and his team being 2 to 3 down for under 20.. he rescued his team and give them victory.. How many times Ponting has done that?

go look at his record and find me a match where he has single handedly won a match for Aus when his team was on such crisis..
Inzi can't have done it too often tbf, given the record of the team he played in.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

You're right, Ponting's ****. Inzi's the best.

Ponting has done something Inzi could never do though...he lost 7kgs.

AaronK

State Regular
you are right.. he can't even score when his team got him a good start too.. He got lucky that the edge missed the fielder.

maybe next time, when watson and Katich gave him a double century stand.. he may contribute 50 on some 100 or odd deliveries..

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!

**** off.

EDIT: Sorry, how rude, what I meant to say was please **** off.