• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

Spark

Global Moderator
Doherty gets his maiden test wicket, WAG

Fine innings from Bell though.

Ironic that the best two bowlers today have been the ones who people thought shouldn't be playing. Happy to be wrong.

Last edited:

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well played Bell. I have to say I think he could have trusted Anderson's defence a bit more though.

tooextracool

International Coach
Was that shot really necessary? I can understand that Anderson wasnt exactly looking comfortable but theres a way to bat with the tail and trying to slog everything in sight was certainly not the way to do it.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
1st time in the thread. Im ignoring the cricket and focusing on the god awful green graphics and the terrible looking speed read out. Are the Brits also getting this? Is this new for this season in Aus? Ghastly