• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* First Test at the Gabba

pskov

International 12th Man
The balls got ascended in quality - Cook's was a decent nut, Prior's was a very good ball first up and Broad's was an absolute cracker. Have to salute top quality bowling.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
First post of the day, first 10 minutes of gametime I have watched all day.........................SIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"We love him because he is a Victorian"

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Peter Siddle!!!!

Ok I am cut that England are 197/7 but what a comeback form Siddle..I was so happy when he was picked over Bollinger...a much better bowler..love his action..

But England.... won the toss, did the right thing and batted..and still it went horribly wrong..

Strauss dismissal was the key really..

I wont even say the bowling was all that spectacular. The batting was just not up to the mark.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
State the ****ing obvious hey Gower

Just glad that fat drugs cheat wasn't commentating when the hat-trick happened :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Jokes aside, this is a massive opportunity for Bell. Some of his best innings back in 06 were played shepherding the tail but this is a different kettle of fish.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
One of the coolest things I've ever seen in a Test Match. Well bowled Peter! Three more on offer!

Bollinger in for Johnson/Hilfenhaus next Test?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Want to get rid of Ramjet here.

Tbf, Bell has batted well. Have to say, Hilf disappointing today.