• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Road to the 2010/11 Ashes

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A number of you have in the past been warned for abuse/trolling in the past, so I'd advise that you all cut it out now if you want to make it through the entire ashes series.

The England/SA players thing is quite frankly unfunny and annoying from our POV as at inevitably leads to this **** (and it's almost always a troll attempt)

If we see any more of the crap thats above, it will be deleted, and further action may be taken.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But he does look like Alex Hawke!!

Andrew Strauss outside the State Liberal Party conference.

Alex Hawke kits up for the parliamentary cricket match.

Last edited:

Burgey

A number of you have in the past been warned for abuse/trolling in the past, so I'd advise that you all cut it out now if you want to make it through the entire ashes series.

The England/SA players thing is quite frankly unfunny and annoying from our POV as at inevitably leads to this **** (and it's almost always a troll attempt)

If we see any more of the crap thats above, it will be deleted, and further action may be taken.
AWTA its getting old, but if it riles Corrin up it's worth it.

Gonna report the next post that mentions crims/ convicts. Not that I care, of course. Just that it's tired and not funny any more and I'm a soft ****

:ph34r:

pup11

International Coach
Personally don't care how many, Saffas, Indians, Irishmen, Pakistanis, Sri Lankans play for England, as long the Aussies beat 'em!!
Though there is no running away from the fact, that the English system, has failed to unearth good local players.

Burgey

Nah I don't agree with that. If a player immigrates to a country at a tender age, then takes up cricket, I don't see how you can argue he is anything other than a product of that country's system.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Yeah. The fact that Strauss spent the first six years of his life in South Africa has absolutely nothing to do with how he's developed his cricket.

Burgey

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but it doesn't imo. If he was, say, 16 and had repped at junior levels then there's an argument BOTH countries' systems have had something to do with the player he turns out to be. But not at so young an age as Strauss.