Cricket Player Manager
Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1942

Thread: *Official* Road to the 2010/11 Ashes

Cricket Web Staff Member fredfertang's Avatar
    It is a far far better place ............ etc etc
    Steve Harmison would look impressive in the centurion gear - he has the face for it

Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars
    YouTube - Aussie cricket team secret match

Love this one too.

Are these ads airing on Tv - I don't watch much of 9 tbh
    Mark Waugh
    "He's [Michael Clarke] on Twitter saying sorry for not walking? Mate if he did that in our side there'd be hell to play. AB would chuck his Twitter box off the balcony or whatever it is. Sorry for not walking? Jesus Christ man."
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it into a fruit salad
    RIP Craigos

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Got_Spin View Post
    YouTube - Aussie cricket team secret match

Love this one too.

Are these ads airing on Tv - I don't watch much of 9 tbh
    Would have been so much better if it was Michael Clarke who'd been given out "one hand one bounce".

My friend's friend helped make that ad.

Doesn't that ad just make you love the Katman that much more. He copped all of those deliveries on the body like a man.
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Marcus North pulls off a monster spoof with a straight face in the middle of that when he claims to have hit a ball with the middle of his bat.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Furball's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Marcus North pulls off a monster spoof with a straight face in the middle of that when he claims to have hit a ball with the middle of his bat.
    Was his 7th take, first 6 takes he either missed his cue or fluffed his lines. Before his 7th take Ponting and Clarke filmed theirs and got their lines right, so North followed in their footsteps.

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerFurball View Post
    Was his 7th take, first 6 takes he either missed his cue or fluffed his lines. Before his 7th take Ponting and Clarke filmed theirs and got their lines right, so North followed in their footsteps.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian87 View Post
    Honestly think it was Clark's first innings bowling that won us this game:

4th Test: England v Australia at Leeds, Aug 7-9, 2009 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com

Siddle received the accolades but Clark bowled better, and despite getting some stick in the second dig, it was the first innings that decided the game considering Australia had an innings in hand. And that's not even mentioning that of Siddle's 5-fa 3 were genuine tailenders and the ball was seaming.

And I'll add that while Clark wasn't very effective in the 5th test he did bowl steadily as a 4th seamer (australia's batting lost them that match), something Ponting yearns for atm as his 4th out and out bowler has consistently underperformed including not being able to bowl tightly when they can't break through.

Yea but you are not going to see much Headingley like pitches & conditions in world cricket 90-95% of time. Thus with Clark's pace reduced since the Ashes to that of Pollock & Vaas @ the back end of their great careers, his useful as a test cricket is done.
    Last edited by aussie; 23-10-2010 at 12:24 PM.

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    For all the aussies here some good news- channel 9 has finally done what Ive waited for for years. The cricket this summer will be shown on a seperate digital channel, away from the bloody News and A Current Affair, but only the HD broadcast. Good for me, and I assume stacks of HD viewers. We'll get the full coverage for every match for the first time EVER!
    Last edited by robelinda; 23-10-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    My Youtube cricket channels, thousands of gold old videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda2

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda

Hoo-****ing-ray!
    + time's fickle card game ~ with you and i +

get ready for a broken ****in' arm

School Boy/Girl Cricketer sifter132's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Yea but you are not going to see much Headingley like pitches & conditions in world cricket 90-95% of time. Thus with Clark's pace reduced since the Ashes to that of Pollock & Vaas @ the back end of their great careers, his useful as a test cricket is done.
    Was watching Brett Lee on Wide World of Sports this morning. He said Stuart Clark's bowling as fast he'd ever seen - which I found interesting because that's not the attribute that usually gets mentioned with Clark, so reading between the lines... speed must be something that's been on Clark's mind or be something that he's working on. But anyway, I dunno if that's all in Brett's head or whether it's come across in the Shield games. Anyone who's watched NSW this summer care to comment on Stuart Clark's current speed?

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    For all the aussies here some good news- channel 9 has finally done what Ive waited for for years. The cricket this summer will be shown on a seperate digital channel, away from the bloody News and A Current Affair, but only the HD broadcast. Good for me, and I assume stacks of HD viewers. We'll get the full coverage for every match for the first time EVER!
    Does that mean the broadcast won't be on the non-digital channel 9?

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEx View Post
    Does that mean the broadcast won't be on the non-digital channel 9?
    Nah, it'll continue as normal on Nine SD.
    ~ Cribbertarian ~

Rejecting 'analysis by checklist' and 'skill absolutism' since Dec '09

Quote Originally Posted by John Singleton
    Recognition of Property Rights in material objects is the recognition of a manís right to exist; his right to pursue his own goals in his own manner at his own discretion with what is rightfully his to command. Just as the Right to Life is the right to the property of oneís own person, so the right to own material products is the right to sustain oneís life and to keep the results of oneís own efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince EWS View Post
    Nah, it'll continue as normal on Nine SD.
    Oh cool, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by sifter132 View Post
    Was watching Brett Lee on Wide World of Sports this morning. He said Stuart Clark's bowling as fast he'd ever seen - which I found interesting because that's not the attribute that usually gets mentioned with Clark, so reading between the lines... speed must be something that's been on Clark's mind or be something that he's working on. But anyway, I dunno if that's all in Brett's head or whether it's come across in the Shield games. Anyone who's watched NSW this summer care to comment on Stuart Clark's current speed?
    Interesting.

Thread Information